- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 12/04/2023
- Website: www.possibility.co
- Company Address: 1424 4th Street, New Orleans , Louisiana, 70130
About Possibility SpacePossibility Space creates games that love you back.
We create ambitious games in a quietly awesome culture.
That simple statement is at the heart of what we do here at Possibility Space. Founded by a diverse and experienced team of game and media industry veterans, we are built from the ground up as a distributed studio, allowing developers to live and work where they are happiest. We strive to create an environment where we can do our best work regardless of what we look like, who we love, or how we identify.
Prytania Media, the internationally distributed parent company of Possibility Space, Crop Circle Games, Dawon Entertainment and Fang & Claw is growing our team. We are focused on building a world class, employee-friendly and financially stable distributed software company.
Prytania Media is looking to hire a Benefits Coordinator to work closely with our employee care team to help us ensure that we are always offering the best quality group benefits, insurance and other care policies and perks while balancing that desire with cost-effective and practical decision making.
This role will report directly into the Human Resources department and will manage policy consultations with the leadership team; negotiating group benefits both within the United States and Internationally; provide care and support for employees looking to research and utilize their benefits and recommend additional benefits programs when feasible and appropriate.
This position is designed to fit into a carefully defined employee care organization and is a great fit for an experienced benefits coordinator or administrator coming from a customer-centric organization with a medium to large international employee base. Our team is currently located in Canada, New Zealand, Italy, the UK, and the United States and will continue to grow in terms of complexity every quarter.
Core Responsibilities and Objectives
- Negotiate and manage both US and international high-quality benefits packages including medical, dental, vision and other core offerings for a distributed and fast-growing organization.
- Suggest and, when approved, design new benefits offerings for our employee population.
- Manage our relationships with third party benefits providers.
- Function as our employee’s first point of contact for questions and concerns regarding our benefits packages.
- Collect employee data and oversee our monthly billing cycle.
- Track benefits spending and per-employee expenditure and make recommendations to the leadership team on how best to cost-efficiently manage and expand our offerings.
Core Traits (Skills, Knowledge, Experience)
- Strong data management and analytical skills
- Experience managing a complex benefits plan for a 200+ employee community
- Experience working internationally on benefits provision, either as a full-time employee or supporting a non-US based subsidiary
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements, both adopted and pending, affecting employee benefits programs
- Genuinely delighted by working with a creative and eclectic employee population. An ideal candidate takes authentic joy from working with their peers.
- Close vision to monitors and screens, consistently working on computer equipment such as keyboards and monitors, long periods of sitting.
- Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Possibility Space is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition(s), national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances, or common human decency.