- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 12/04/2023
- Website: fangandclaw.co
- Company Address: , New Orleans, Louisiana
About Fang & ClawFang & Claw is a group of people of all kinds, joining together to make games that push the boundaries of interactive, playful strategic sport. We’re building something awesome that energizes us and puts a smile on our faces — even when it involves, say, a little friendly competition!
Fang & Claw is looking for a Senior Gameplay Animator to join our high-performing and experienced team. We are a newly formed studio under Prytania Media in the incubation stage on a competitive hero-focused new game set in a brand-new IP.
As a Senior Gameplay Animator at Fang and Claw, you will be collaborating with a passionate team of artists, designers, and developers, to help drive the exaggerated animation style and quality of our new game. To be clear, “exaggerated,” “style,” and “quality” are the keywords there. So, if you like the sound of that – then we hope you will apply and look forward to working with you.
- Create unique gameplay animations for various playable characters, taking them from initial concept to implementation and iteration through to final polish.
- Collaborate across disciplines, including designers, artists, programmers, and tech artists, to deliver a top-notch look and feel of gameplay animation.
- Work with producers to estimate tasks and meet scheduled commitments.
- Help debug animation systems and improve processes, tools, and pipelines.
- 5+ years of experience as a gameplay animator in the video game industry.
- An animation reel demonstrating expertise in key-framed character and creature animation.
- An eye for realistic and stylized motions.
- Proficiency in industry-standard software such as Maya, MotionBuilder, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with implementing animations in game engines.
- Proficiency in UE5 Animation Blueprints
- Experience with video editing software such as Adobe Premier, After Effects, or equivalent.
- Close vision to monitors and screens, consistently working on computer equipment such as keyboards and monitors, lengthy periods of sitting.
- Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.