- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Administration
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 09/27/2023
- Website: xld.finance
- Company Address: , Manila, Philippines
About XLD FinanceXLD Finance is a stablecoin-based ecosystem driving financial inclusion through real-world financial services. Our goal is to make crypto spendable by building a strong and inclusive financial infrastructure for the DeFi space. We want to enable the free, convenient, and safe movement of assets between DeFi and CeFi especially in emerging markets.
Must have skills
excellent communication skills administrative time management professionalism critical thinking decision making reliability
Good to have skills
creativity innovative insightfulness
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with office applications
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors.
- Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes on behalf of the Board Secretary.
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in by laws regarding Board matters.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgment to reflect the CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense of the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Maintain open communications with the team, including meeting regularly with their operations and technology coordinator and providing information and documents as needed.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" roles, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team. Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate staff, including the Executive Team, on behalf of the CEO.
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the CEO’s outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate ongoing relationships. Other executive projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization