- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 09/27/2023
- Website: xld.finance
- Company Address: , Manila, Philippines
About XLD FinanceXLD Finance is a stablecoin-based ecosystem driving financial inclusion through real-world financial services. Our goal is to make crypto spendable by building a strong and inclusive financial infrastructure for the DeFi space. We want to enable the free, convenient, and safe movement of assets between DeFi and CeFi especially in emerging markets.
Must have skills
analytical, strategic, innovative, excellent communication skills, professionalism
Good to have skills
adaptable, driven, interpersonal, insightfulness
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in finance and administration, with a focus on fintech
- Strong knowledge of financial regulations and compliance requirements
- Experience working with management teams, lawyers, and stakeholders globally.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Setup the company and establish bank accounts
- Assist with compliance offer, and lawyer apply for MSO and MSB licenses and ensure compliance with all regulations.
- Support fundraising activities, including preparing due diligence materials.
- Communicate effectively with team members, partners, and stakeholders globally.
- Prepare and submit regular reports to management.
- Support the acquisition of KYB documentation for payment company and bank partnerships.
- Ensure all company filings are properly filled.