- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 09/27/2023
- Website: xld.finance
- Company Address: , Manila, Philippines
About XLD FinanceXLD Finance is a stablecoin-based ecosystem driving financial inclusion through real-world financial services. Our goal is to make crypto spendable by building a strong and inclusive financial infrastructure for the DeFi space. We want to enable the free, convenient, and safe movement of assets between DeFi and CeFi especially in emerging markets.
Must have skills
Good to have skills
teamplayer, creative, problem solving, innovative
- Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on frontend design and development.
- Familiarity with frameworks, prototyping tools, browser testing and debugging.
- Ability to interpret and implement web designs.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients.
- Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt changing instructions and requirements.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and knowledge of how to interface them.
- Background in Payments or Fintech
- Create web pages based on the prototypes including implementing responsive web design to ensure high quality standards and brand consistency.
- Integrate with backend applications, collaborate with UI/UX designers to improve usability.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Adapt to requirements and technologies used by the company.
- Will be part of many streams, creating or enhancing the user interface for both internal users and our partners.
- Will be responsible for the full life cycle of the developments. This include communicating with stakeholders (product owners, product designers, account managers, merchants, e.g) testing, iterating purposefully, and monitoring the impact of the projects.
- Will have the freedom to identify opportunities and improve parts of the platform to make it more consistent, robust and scalable.
- Will be expected to work in collaboration with the rest of the global frontend team to build products in a consistent and scalable way.