- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Administration
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 05/18/2023
- Website: polygon.technology
- Company Address: #157, 2nd A Cross, Indiranagar Double Rd, Indiranagar, Bangalore, IN, 560071
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About PolygonPolygon is the first well-structured, easy-to-use platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its core component is Polygon SDK, a modular, flexible framework that supports building multiple types of applications.
What is Polygon Labs?
Polygon Labs develops Ethereum scaling solutions for Polygon protocols. Polygon Labs engages with other ecosystem developers to help make available scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchain infrastructure for Web3. Polygon Labs has initially developed a growing suite of protocols for developers to gain easy access to major scaling solutions, including layer 2s (zero-knowledge rollups and optimistic rollups), sidechains, hybrid chains, app-specific chains, enterprise chains, and data availability protocols. Scaling solutions that Polygon Labs initially developed have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized apps, unique addresses exceeding 225 million, over 1.2 million smart contracts created and 2.56 billion total transactions processed since inception. The existing Polygon network is home for some of the biggest Web3 projects, such as Aave, Uniswap, and OpenSea, and well-known enterprises, including Robinhood, Stripe and Adobe. Polygon Labs is carbon neutral with the goal of leading Web3 in becoming carbon negative.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Chief of Staff with added responsibilities of an Executive Assistant to support Sai Krishna, Ajay PV, and Sanket Shah in their day-to-day activities. As a Chief of Staff, you will work closely with the executive team to manage priorities, drive strategic initiatives, and oversee operational efficiency across the organisation. You will also be responsible for creating and implementing processes, managing special projects, and providing strategic insights.
- Act as a trusted advisor and confidant to the trio, maintaining confidentiality and discretion at all times while handling some of the most strategic projects.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, reports, and other materials for meetings and events.
- Create and implement processes to streamline operations and drive efficiency across the organization.
- Handle administrative tasks, such as processing expenses, organizing documents, and preparing reports.
- Manage the calendars of the executive team, including scheduling meetings, calls, and other appointments.
- Conduct research and gather information on various topics as required.
- Monitor and respond to emails on behalf of Sai, Ajay, and Sanket, as necessary.
- Manage communication and coordination among senior leaders to ensure timely and effective decision-making.
- Provide strategic insights and recommendations to the executive team based on data analysis and industry trends.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including booking flights, hotels, and transportation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive strategic initiatives and ensure alignment with organizational goals.
Requirements: What we're looking for
- Proven experience as a Chief of Staff or Executive Assistant in a fast-paced environment, preferably in the technology industry. Should have worked in a web3 company at least for a year
- Extensive knowledge of Web3 ecosystem and products
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strategic mindset and ability to think critically and analytically.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Notion, Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Leadership experience and ability to influence without direct authority
- You need to be based out of India or Dubai, to match with the timezones of leaders
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless.
- Opportunity to work closely with senior leaders in the blockchain industry and learn
- Competitive salary.
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working.
Polygon Labs Perks
The goal of the Polygon Labs total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes, the following benefits:
Remote first global workforce
Industry leading Medical, Dental and Vision health insurance fully covered for each employee*
Company matching 401k with 6% match*
$1,500 Home Office Set Up Allowance (life-time max)
$2,000 Annual Employee Development Program
$200 Annual Book Allowance Program
$75/ Month internet or phone reimbursement
Unlimited Time Off
1 company wide wellness Friday day off per quarter
Company issued laptop
Employee Assistance Programs
*In certain countries medical, dental and vision is fully covered for any dependents. This is country and plan specific.
*401k is for United States Employees only
Polygon Labs is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
If you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Learn More about Polygon Labs