- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.venly.io
- Company Address: , Willebroek, 2830, BE
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About VenlyVenly offers users of blockchain projects digital wallets to store assets with a native solution that also works on mobile devices.
Who are we?
Blockchain is the biggest thing to happen to the internet since, well… the internet. It will reshape how we use and interact with the digital world. But for this technology to realize its real-world potential, it needs to be used. By real people, in the real world—not just industry insiders and early adopters.
Venly is a technology company creating an all-in-one software platform to help companies benefit from blockchain technology. The global vision is to build both a developer-friendly platform and an intuitive interface for end-users. At the center of everything lies simplicity, prime UX and top-level security.
The company has been recognized as a digital pioneer and delivers groundbreaking innovation to companies such as Sandbox, Vulcan Forged, Zed Run, Aavegotchi, Bloktopia, and other industry leaders.
The Venly team values pro-activeness, autonomous learning, teamwork, honesty & drive.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a B2C Content Marketer who can bring big, bold conceptual ideas to the table, and easily flex across a variety of copy formats and consumer touch points, especially email, websites and landing pages, social and video. The ideal candidate for this role is an outstanding writer and storyteller who sweats the details. You should be able to apply data and user research insights to copy development and be comfortable with fast-paced iterations and adjustments based on feedback. This person will report to the B2C Marketing Lead.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will →
- Write strategic and compelling copy across a variety of media — emails, social, website, landing pages, videos, influencer content moderation, gated content, etc.
- Be at the helm of creating content that educates and engages our B2C target audience.
- Be responsible for generating compelling content ideas and overseeing the creation of that content. Develop direct, digital relationships with end users via content.
- Lead the development and execution of a holistic content strategy to improve our thought leadership, business results, and market presence.
- Create and publish clear, concise and highly engaging content for various mediums to develop our organic audience (SEO content).
- Create copy for A/B tests to understand what drives the highest impact, partnering closely with email marketing.
- Own and shepherd all the content through each stage of content development, from ideation through to publication stage.
- Oversee SEO initiatives to drive traffic to the website, landing pages and social channels.
- Conceptualize and execute creative content marketing campaigns, from target group analysis to implementation, for bringing awareness and increasing conversions.
- Analyze and optimize our content and formats and ensure an attractive and effective content portfolio.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics and use this data to guide your content decisions and iterate based on engagement metrics.
- Work cross-functionally to establish brand, tone, and clear commercial content marketing objectives.
- A native English speaker with an impeccable understanding of English grammar.
- Degree in English, communications, marketing, advertising, or a related field is a plus.
- 3+ years of professional experience in copywriting and creating content for integrated marketing activities across various mediums, ideally in a B2C tech/SaaS business.
- Have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality copywriting and planning experience within a variety of campaigns and digital content.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication/presentation skills, and a proven ability to work collaboratively across internal and external teams.
- Entrepreneurial in spirit & able to deliver in a fast-paced and changing environment with strong project and time management skills.
- You believe that most good writing is re-writing and aren’t afraid to take a piece through several drafts before publishing it.
- Have the know-how to analyse and act on data that supports your content marketing decisions.
- Experience working at both an agency and in-house B2C marketing team is a plus.
- Can own our B2C content marketing efforts and tie them into our growth goals.
- Understand web writing & high-quality content creation that's SEO-friendly.
- Understand how content fuels marketing and know SEO best practices.
- Have experience and a good eye for both short and long-form copy.
- Proven expertise in email marketing and/or social media marketing is a strong plus.
- Have an understanding of crypto and NFTs is a must.
- Understanding of HTML is a plus.