- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: thatgamecompany.com
- Company Address: , Santa Monica, CA
About Thatgamecompanythatgamecompany designs and develops artistically crafted, broadly accessible video games that push the boundaries of interactive entertainment. They strive to contribute meaningful, enriching experiences that touch and inspire players and create timeless interactive entertainment that makes positive change to the human psyche worldwide.
Reports to: Production Director
Seniority: Mid to Senior level
thatgamecompany designs and develops artistically crafted, broadly accessible video games that push the boundaries of interactive entertainment. We respect our players and want to contribute meaningful, enriching experiences that touch and inspire them.
We seek talent that values integrity and personal growth within an environment of intense collaboration and experimentation.
Our mission - create timeless entertainment that makes positive change to the human psyche worldwide. If you’ve been wanting to have a positive impact on peoples’ lives and the creative challenges associated with doing something different and unique, then come help us shine brighter together.
- Serve as the Project Manager for Engineering Teams:
- Online & Client Gameplay, UI & Game Engine, Graphics, Audio Engineering
- Cross Platform, Builds, Tools, and Pipelines
- Build and maintain schedules considering dependencies across multiple development teams.
- Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts from upcoming releases and communicate frequently with the rest of the production team and leads on status, risks, and opportunities.
- Provide support to Senior Management and Engineering Leads in creating a strong long-term vision planning and roadmap for the engineering department
- Support engineering internal and external events (like GDC, Hackathons, etc)
- Help build a collaborative and positive team culture
- 2+ years of Engineering or Technical production/project management experience in game or software development (a plus if coming from a live game environment)
- Demonstrated technical aptitude - strong preference to applicants with development (programming/technical) and/or game development experience.
- Able to positively and persistently implement changes
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Passion for games
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with mobile, free to play, or social live games
- Experience with software engineering
- Actively play Sky: Children of the Light
We looking forward to meeting you!
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
The salary range for this position is $54,000 USD to $110,000 USD annually, with the opportunity to earn an annual discretionary bonus. This salary range is an estimate, and the actual salary may vary based on the Company’s compensation practices.
Employees in this position are eligible to participate in the Company’s standard employee benefit programs, which currently include the following: medical, dental, vision,401k, and paid time off.