- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 05/18/2023
- Website: www.spatialinc.com
- Company Address: , Emeryville, CA
About SpatialSpatial is redefining the human experience by creating virtual soundscapes where you work, where you play and where you stay. Spatial’s technology is flexible, powerful and scalable, breaking down traditional audio barriers
Founded in 2017, Spatial unlocks the full potential of immersive technology to enhance human experience in real world environments. From retail stores to offices to hospitals, Spatial’s audio design and deployment software platform breaks down traditional audio barriers and offers new creative possibilities to enhance environments for meaningful engagement, powerful entertainment, and optimum well-being. Spatial's team and demo locations are located in Emeryville, CA and Scottsdale, AZ .
Led by experienced leaders from Apple, Nest, LucasArts and Disney and backed by DBL Partners, BITKRAFT Ventures, National Geographic Society, The Kraft Group, Marquee Sports Holdings, WS Development and others.
Join Spatial as we reimagine immersive human experiences.
As an Account Executive, you will work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, and Sales to sell the Spatial immersive audio experience to business customers. The best candidates will be those who can initiate and build great relationships with their clients, understand their wants and needs, overcome objections, and find ways Spatial can provide them with the best immersive audio experience. You will succeed in this role if you are an energetic and organized self-starter who understands the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Spatial appropriate for each customer. You will be the key driver of revenue growth for the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect and generate new and existing business opportunities
- Drive a strong and effective discovery process to meet aggressive revenue targets
- Primary responsibility will be to drive new sales activity and business in defined territory verticals
- Clearly differentiate Spatial’s offering and its impact on specific business outcomes
- Increase pipeline through demand generation and targeted campaigns to the new logo accounts by leveraging strong messaging
- Maintain a complete knowledge of Spatial products, policies, and services
- The Account Executive effectively leverages internal resources such as Marketing, , Product, and subject matter experts to successfully generate revenue
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to help iterate messaging
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional teams both internally and externally to efficiently navigate the full sales cycle
- Create and present collateral to present to various personas (marketing, product, engineering, analytics) and verticals (including but not limited to: finance, healthcare, media, fitness / sports, food / delivery, retail / ecommerce, and travel)
- Actively handle your pipeline of opportunities and consistently provide an accurate forecast to the greater team
- Assures potential Spatial customers are engaged and positive with every Spatial team interaction
Who You Are:
- Passion for understanding our technology and communicating its value to both technical and non-technical prospects
- Strong interest in immersive audio experiences and technology
- Driven and goal oriented team player
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional prospecting and sales proposal development skills
- Strong relationship building skills, especially with executive level prospects
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience at the enterprise level with a track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Value based selling skills to large customers with robust product requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with an understanding of SaaS
Characteristics of Success at Spatial:
- Self-motivated individual who takes ownership
- Positive attitude, non-political, results-oriented
- Practical, hands-on and team oriented
- Ability to adjust, plan and react as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.