- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 01/20/2023
- Website: thatgamecompany.com
- Company Address: , Santa Monica, CA
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Thatgamecompanythatgamecompany designs and develops artistically crafted, broadly accessible video games that push the boundaries of interactive entertainment. They strive to contribute meaningful, enriching experiences that touch and inspire players and create timeless interactive entertainment that makes positive change to the human psyche worldwide.
thatgamecompany designs and develops artistically crafted, broadly accessible video games that push the boundaries of interactive entertainment. We respect our players and want to contribute meaningful, enriching experiences that touch and inspire them.
We seek talent that values integrity and personal growth within an environment of intense collaboration and experimentation.
Our mission - create timeless entertainment that makes positive change to the human psyche worldwide. If you’ve been wanting to have a positive impact on peoples’ lives and the creative challenges associated with doing something different and unique, then come help us shine brighter together.
- Serve as the Producer for these Engineering teams:
- Online & Client Gameplay, UI & Game Engine, Graphics, Audio Engineering
- Cross Platform, Builds, Tools, and Pipelines
- Manage engineering projects from initiation to post-deploy activities to ensure effective cross-team collaboration, on-time completion, and quality of all engineering deliverables
- Anticipate, identify, communicate, and help resolve bottlenecks that may compromise quality or schedule
- Support Senior Management and Engineering Leads in creating a strong long-term vision planning and roadmap for the engineering department
- Support engineering internal and external events (like GDC, Hackathons, etc)
- Help to build a collaborative and positive team culture
- Contribute to thatgamecompany’s unique culture and vision
- 2+ years of Engineering or Technical production/project management experience in game or software development (plus if it is for a live game/project)
- Passion for technology and/or engineering
- Understanding of technical communication style and ability to adapt to the team’s communication needs paired with strong relationship management experience
- Able to positively and persistently implement changes
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Passion for games
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with mobile, free to play, or social live games
- Experience with software engineering
- Actively play Sky: Children of the Light
We looking forward to meeting you!