- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 01/23/2023
- Website: polygon.technology
- Company Address: #157, 2nd A Cross, Indiranagar Double Rd, Indiranagar, Bangalore, IN, 560071
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About PolygonPolygon is the first well-structured, easy-to-use platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its core component is Polygon SDK, a modular, flexible framework that supports building multiple types of applications.
What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading blockchain development platform, offering scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchains for Web3. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to major scaling solutions including L2 (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid, stand-alone and enterprise chains, and data availability. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized applications hosted, 1.6B+ total transactions processed, 180M+ unique user addresses, and $7B+ in assets secured. Polygon is carbon neutral with the goal of leading the Web3 ecosystem in becoming carbon negative.
Reporting into the VP of Business Operations, we are looking for a HubSpot Administrator who will be responsible for collaboratively setting the technology strategy with commercial and operational leaders, driving adoption, developing new capabilities, creating reports, improving existing processes, deploying new processes, and supporting users to accelerate growth and scale. This is an ideal position for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, and it will play a critical role in driving Polygon’s success.
The ideal candidate has expert experience with HubSpot Sales Module, with additional knowledge in the Marketing, and Operations Hubs as well. Furthermore the candidate should have experience in contact management (crm), workflow management & automation, reporting and integrations with other key software applications. They will be responsible for owning all key aspects of HubSpot, ensuring it is configured optimally based on developed business requirements. The candidate will work cross-company to support and maintain the platform as business needs evolve and campaigns are brought to life.
Essential Job Functions:
- Help program manage Polygon’s upgrade to Hubspot Enterprise and configuring it across Marketing, Sales, and Ops
- Provide day-to-day support on Hubspot, prioritizing and processing requests, including data imports/exports, reporting, and other ad hoc requests
- Assist cross-functional teams with defining process requirements and change requests
- Manage and maintain the integrity of how contact records are used and communicated with
- Define, create, update, and maintain workflows to support business processes and requirements, including tracking of changes governed by changing business requirements (with proper documentation)Manage and maintain integrations with relevant third-party systems
- Monitor and maintain Hubspot infrastructure and data for integrity, accuracy, and connectivity
- Create and maintain a roadmap of necessary changes and enhancements to the Hubspot configuration and infrastructure
- Create and maintain documentation, including diagrams and explanations of how data flows in, out, and throughout Hubspot
- Provide training to the wider marketing, business development, and partner success teams about the proper use of Hubspot
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of experience with Hubspot (bonus if you have HubSpot certification)
- Bonus: Hubble coding experience
- Experience with databases, data governance, and process improvement
- Stellar communication, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Proactive and collaborative team player who isn’t afraid to ask questions
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously and successfully in a global distributed environment
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other MS software
The goal of the Polygon total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes, the following benefits:
Remote first global workforce
Industry leading Medical, Dental and Vision health insurance fully covered for each employee
*Company matching 401k with 6% match
$1,500 Home Office Set Up Allowance
$2,000 Employee Development Program
Unlimited PTO, with minimum required 10 days off annually for each employee
Book Allowance Program…$200 per year
Company issued laptop
*In certain countries medical, dental and vision is fully covered for any dependents. This is country and plan specific.
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
If you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Learn More about Polygon