- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: www.spatialinc.com
- Company Address: , Emeryville, CA
About SpatialSpatial is redefining the human experience by creating virtual soundscapes where you work, where you play and where you stay. Spatial’s technology is flexible, powerful and scalable, breaking down traditional audio barriers
At Spatial, we’re building a complementary technology to traditional audio allowing creators to build deeply immersive audio environments. Think of it as the audio portion of the holodeck.
We’re developing the core computational audio software, creative tools, and service that builds and deploys the Spatial simulations. Deployments can scale from single intelligent speakers & sensors to theme park scale environments.
Join us today, as we rebuild immersive audio for tomorrow.
Seeking an individual to join the Business Development team at Spatial. As a member of the Spatial, Business Development team, you will be a creative at heart who can appreciate nuanced aesthetic, sound design, and immersive experiences. You’ll possess excellent communication skills and a consultative style that focuses on developing long-term, customer relationships. You will be directly responsible for business development, sales and accountable for pipeline growth and conversion. You’ll gain clients through relationship development and collaborating with them at the officer level to create programs that promote sustainable business outcomes.
The role entails developing and executing integrated business development initiatives that leverage Spatial’s unique Software as a Service platform across global locales as well as identifying and executing strategic opportunities to generate revenue. This includes establishing and managing performance metrics and processes such as: lead generation, prospecting, pipeline management, supporting processes, evaluation of partner capabilities, building the customer relationship management system, consultative business development skills, and market development.
- Develop and Grow Spatial Partnerships
- Identify, analyze, negotiate and close
- Uncover new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Track partner and business line performance to growth goal metrics
- Ensure proper onboarding and retention through relationship-building and active engagement
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years experience in business development, client management, and related experience
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, problem-solving, conflict resolution management, active listening, time management and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with partner ecosystems, including senior management, account management, product management, service delivery, and installation teams
- Experience selling B2B SaaS products with a strong deal closing record
- Strong people skills, with a distinctive ability to motivate and influence people in a complex organization
- Prior experience establishing trusted relationships with current and prospective clients as well as internal teams
- Global experience working with partners and customers in various cultures and business environments
- Proven experience as a results-oriented, self-motivated and a “hands-on” person with a proven ability to meet objectives and goals
- Ability to work in a flexible environment and is open to change
- Ability to build trusted relationships with partners and customers
Characteristics of Success at Spatial:
- Self-motivated individual who takes ownership
- Positive attitude non-political results oriented
- Practical hands-on and team oriented
- Ability to adjust plan and react as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.