- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: cropcircle.co
- Company Address: , New Orleans, LA US
About Crop CircleCrop Circle games is an independent distributed game studio founded by a community of industry veterans who believe games have the potential not only to entertain, but also to widen perspectives and make the world a better place. Reaching that potential requires building a singular studio of unique personalities and experiences to create a one-of-a-kind work culture.
We are assembling a dream team of exceptional developers with a shared vision for a powerful new game built around the pillars of hope, humor, and human empowerment. We aim to create an industry phenomenon by leveraging our team's proven track record for building narrative-driven sandbox games that create strong emotional engagement through empathy, positivity, and community participation on a global scale. Reaching that potential requires building a singular studio of unique personalities and experiences to create a one-of-a-kind work culture. We love quirks, we embrace oddities, and we trust that our world is extraordinary when it's a little off-beat and a lot unusual. We know the people we are looking for rarely exist in the same place, which is why we are a fully distributed team allowing everyone to work from their home base of choice.
We are looking to bring a full time Recruiter onto the team to help us build a world class studio with an eye for bringing in diverse talent to a safe, stable, and creatively fulfilling environment. This role will work across both Possibility Space and Crop Circle Games as part of a small recruiting team to hire across all roles and job levels.
You will work closely with our studio’s senior leadership teams who are a diverse group with experience working on some of the largest and most successful projects in gaming. As a team we are passionate about building sustainable teams with a great work life balance and provide engaging and rewarding creative work for great people. Our team makes sure we find those great people!
- Manage meetings and reporting with hiring managers across a range of roles in engineering, art, design, and production
- Comfortable directly sourcing and writing outreach campaigns to highly qualified candidates at all experience levels
- Excited to experiment with new sourcing techniques and passionate about building a diverse slate of qualified candidates for roles
- Sell our studios and the experience of working there to candidates honestly and enthusiastically
- Help give advice and training to interviewers to ensure we make good decisions when hiring and deliver a great experience for candidates
- Experience playing games (of any sort! We love all types here!) or just general interest in the industry
- Passionate about talking with creative people and understanding why they do what they do
- Fluent in working with data and excited by building process
- Experience in early-stage organizations is a benefit
- Comfortable working in and hiring for a fully remote environment
- Close vision to monitors and screens, consistently working on computer equipment such as keyboards and monitors, lengthy periods of sitting.
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Crop Circle Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition(s), national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances, or common human decency.